It’s hard to believe that we’re already in August, but luckily we still have one big event to look forward to this summer: LeadsCon New York!
If you’ve attended any LeadsCon over the years, you’ve likely seen our team roaming the exhibition hall in our famous orange kicks or speaking on various panels. This year, however, is very special to our company because it will be our first event since we closed our Series B funding and rebranded from LeadiD to Jornaya! Click here to learn more about our funding & rebranding, or come talk to any of our team members at the show!
How to Interact with Jornaya at LeadsCon New York 2016:
- Come see us and our beautiful new booth at booth #217
Attend one of the two sessions in which Jornaya team members will be speaking during the first time slot on Wednesday morning:
Better Marketing, Better Outcomes with Consumer Intent and Behavioral Targeting (Wednesday August 23, 9:00am-9:50am)
- Key Takeaways: In this session, the presenters will be discussing how to use behavioral data to spot potential customers early in their buyer's journey, best practices in engaging with online consumers in relation to the traditional purchase funnel, incorporating customer intent signals into lead intelligence for better outcomes, and finally understanding the power of the iterative process.
- Kris Heidler, VP of Data Science, Jornaya
- Sandesh Sadalge, VP Analytics, Education Dynamics
- Richard Shugg, Senior Director, Strategic Accounts, Autobytel
- Marty Bryant, Senior Account Executive, Home & Consumer Services, Google
Selling Leads: Monetization, Lead Data, and Best Practices for Matching the Right Leads to the Right Buyers
(Wednesday August 23, 9:00am-9:50am)
- Key Takeaways: In this session, the panelists will aim to look at the current state of the lead seller–lead buyer relationship and explore the opportunities, challenges, and industry trends that are most important to lead sellers.
- Jaimie Pickles, Director, Insurance, Jornaya
- Scott Hettman, Sales and Marketing Manager, boberdoo.com
- Randall Bourgeois, Director, Marketing & Lead Generation Practice, Whitepages Pro
- Jay Weintraub, Founder, Grow.co
- Better Marketing, Better Outcomes with Consumer Intent and Behavioral Targeting (Wednesday August 23, 9:00am-9:50am)
In addition to the two sessions listed above, you can also request access to an exclusive session held by our Founder & CEO, Ross Shanken, and our SVP of Product, Bruce Ernst titled "The Future of Consumer Journey Insights".
for more information.
We hope to see you soon in New York City!