Raise Your Glass
with Jornaya and PX!
September 26, 2019 | 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Beer & Pretzels
In another great partnership, Jornaya and PX are teaming up during Connect to Convert in Boston at Harpoon Brewery. PX was one of the first companies to embrace Jornaya (LeadiD) with a shared goal of increasing transparency and trust in the lead generation space. Join us in the Tasting Room at Harpoon Brewery for beer & pretzels and an informal meet & greet.
Join Our Sessions
THURSDAY | SEPT. 26
10:45 AM – 11:25 AM
Room: Marina Ballroom I
The Future of Data for People-Based Marketing: A Return to the Golden Rule
Presented By: Eli Schwarz, VP, Data Strategy, Jornaya; Jeff Beard, COO, Infutor; Hari Sundram, CEO, Verikai; Michael Tolmie, Managing Director, Marketing, Northcentral University
84% of customers say being treated like a person is a critical factor in winning their business. Leading brands are responding by developing people-based marketing programs that speak to individual customers with the right message, at the right time, through the marketing channel that they are most likely to engage with. Laying the foundation for these programs starts with having the right data to resolve the customer’s identity and know who the person is on the other end of each marketing interaction. Once you’ve identified the customer, understanding their behavior becomes critical in designing if, how, and WHEN you will market to that individual based on signals of their interest that you’ve gathered. In this session, we’ll discuss the key data capabilities that marketers are leveraging to resolve identity, understand key attributes of the person, and incorporate customer behaviors into their marketing programs.
- Learn about the foundational data capabilities that are necessary for building a people-based marketing program
- Learn about the importance of Identity Resolution and how leading brands are approaching the challenge of identifying their customers and prospects across disparate marketing interactions
- Learn how marketers are incorporating their customer’s behavioral signals into their marketing strategy to better personalize the experience and improve acquisition, retention, and cross-sell campaigns
THURSDAY | SEPT. 26
1:15 PM – 2:00 PM
Room: Marina Ballroom II
Home Purchase Leads: Why Aren’t My Customers Coming Back to Me?!
Moderated By: Mike Eshelman, Head of Consumer Finance, Jornaya
Presented By: Grant Moon, CEO & Founder, Home Captain; Mike Peronto, Director of Lead Marketing, Cardinal Financial Company
Repeat customer rates are the lowest they’ve been in over 15 years with fewer than 1 in 5 customers coming back to their previous lender for their next loan. With a recent study revealing far more than 1 in 5 would be happy working with their previous lender, the consumers’ shopping journeys are being influenced further up the funnel by marketers leveraging new data sources and successfully converting more business with strong nurture strategies over long purchase cycles. In this session, you will learn some of the reasons repeat customer rates have dropped and how successful lenders have combated the trend.
- Learn key industry statistics about repeat customer rates
- How to leverage 1st-party and 3rd-party data to identify customers back in-market
- Discover strategies to successfully nurture home purchase prospects with ease