Tips and Tricks for a Successful Jornaya ACE Award Application
Not sure where to start?
- Reflect on 2019.
- What was one goal from last year and how did you move the needle – and how did Jornaya solutions help in any way?
- Did you have a particular marketing campaign or project that was successful and where did you use Jornaya data?
- Did you change or create a new process that made the team more efficient or effective?
- Talk to your Jornaya Customer Success Manager or Account Executive about which category makes the most sense for you.
- Have you had a recent partnership review with your Jornaya team? Review the deck for ROI and strategy highlights.
Identify your strengths!
- Do you have awesome email campaigns? How did you better adjust those emails based on in-market signal?
- Do you prioritize compliance? Get recognized for your commitment!
- Are you constantly improving lead performance? Did you make any adjustments that really made an impact?
- Think through your use of data and how you adjusted any marketing efforts to incorporate and action on new data information.
- What are the two things your company/team did really well last year and how did you improve it or take it up a notch using Jornaya solutions?
Stand out from the crowd!
- Include any visuals your team has created, ie., email campaign, ads or direct mail creative. Do you have a workflow diagram that shows how Jornaya data fits into your overall marketing stack? What does your MarTech stack look like and where are you ingesting Jornaya data?
- Center your mission. We want to know what your company-wide goals and objectives were, and how Jornaya helped you achieve or move the goal-post.
- Use metrics.
- We’re looking for increased conversion rates, email open rates and other hard stats that prove the impact of Jornaya data.
- Soft benefits are awesome too! Did a different team compliment you/your team on a project well done? Give us some quotes from your management team or others in your organization (or submit a fun video clip with team members talking about it).