Understand the value of each lead, and optimize lead performance for your business. Engage 1:1 with prospects and stop treating every lead the same.
At the moment of lead purchase:
- Know when a lead may be fraudulent due to a variety of factors, including extremely short time on a form or a large number of submissions
- Know when a lead is showing high or low intent based on its behavior, such as time on form and number of times seen on network
- Know when high intent warrants the use of higher touch, more expensive contact mediums such as a phone call or direct mail, or doesn’t
Think About This
- What would you do if you knew a lead had just come in from someone who had spent several days researching vehicles, had been to your site multiple times, and had submitted a lead 5 seconds ago?
- What would you do if you knew a fraudulent or low intent lead came in that was obviously not going to buy a vehicle?
- What could you or your dealers do differently if they had actual data indicating someone is ready to buy?