Improve the timing and messaging to your prospects by reaching them they are actively in-market. Taking the prospect list you are already emailing, run it against the Activate signal to see which prospects are actively in-market. Then you can segment those prospects into targeted programs with focused messaging and CTAs based upon the product(s) they are shopping for
Leverage consumer-level in- market signal changes to adjust the content and timing of your email campaigns to increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Upon initial outreach, send a series of emails to consumer over the next couple of weeks and monitor for opens and clicks.
- Adjust messaging as the prospect moves further down the purchase funnel.
- Move consumers with a decrease/no- activity into other email campaigns.
In these instances, the consumer has likely already received emails from you in the past ,so it’s important that the subject line, offers, and call-to-actions are as relevant as possible to increase the likelihood of moving the prospect further down the purchase funnel.
- Upon initial outreach, send a series of emails to consumer over the next couple of weeks and monitor for opens & clicks
- Adjust messaging as the prospect moves further down the purchase funnel
- Move consumers with a decrease/no in-market activity (‘not seen’) into other email campaigns