The way consumers shop for insurance has completely changed. Today, online shopping provides fast access to mountains of information. While the efficiency of this process has improved, the customer of the future will expect an even more seamless experience in getting connected to the right insurance provider.
A superior consumer experience is, and will continue to be, the primary competitive differentiator. Join this webinar as Accuquote’s Jeremy Hewett, Elagy’s Karl Stark and Jornaya’s GM of Insurance Jaimie Pickles discuss ways to improve that journey through the right technology, data, and compliance. They’ll review tools that can identify individual consumer behavior and ways to link multiple activities to improve acquisition, cross-sell, and retention efforts.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the state of insurance today
- How data can be converted into insights that can then be leveraged in real time to acquire, retain & grow relationships with customers
- High-level use case on Activate, JI, and TCPA
- Show how agencies and distributors can interact with consumers shopping online in real time and convert those shoppers into customers
- Review how data privacy and compliance are key components of customer experience
SPEAKERS REPRESENTED FROM: Accuquote, Elagy, & Jornaya
Smart & Safe Marketing Solutions
Know when your customers and prospects are shopping
Understand which leads are most likely to convert
Validate the history and details of every lead you buy or sell
Ensure comprehensive TCPA compliance and protection on every lead