Effective on November 7, 2018
HOW WE MAY COLLECT, USE AND SHARE DATA
Information You Provide
We, and any service providers working on our behalf, collect information that you provide when you use the Site, for example when you voluntarily fill out any online forms and/or when you voluntarily choose to provide any information.
Information Automatically Collected
When you use the Site, we, and any service providers working on our behalf, may automatically collect certain technical information including, but not limited to:
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use on the Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, Internet Protocol (IP) Address, geographic location, browser type, browser language and operating system.
- Browsing activity: This is information regarding your browsing activity on the Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, web analytics service (e.g. Google Analytics) or web server logs; such as what pages you visited and when, which parts of the content you were exposed to, and how long you remained on an individual page.
Cookies And Related Technologies
We may use the information we collect to:
- understand the interests of Site visitors;
- customize a visitor’s experience when using the Site;
- respond to inquiries we receive through the Site; and
- to protect our rights, the integrity of our services and/or to prevent a violation of law.
We may share the information we collect:
- as required by appropriate third parties, including government and law enforcement authorities, if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such data is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or an enforceable governmental request; or (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Jornaya, or the public, as required or permitted by law;
- in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger with, or acquisition by, another company; or the sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may disclose data to the party or parties involved in preparation for, and as incident to, such business transition; and
- to aggregate data for reporting, analytics, and other business reasons, including to promote or describe the use of our services.
CONSUMER CHOICES AND HOW TO OPT-OUT
In order to opt-out of targeted advertising, users may opt-out of Interest-based advertising either through options provided through the websites users visit and interact with, or by using an industry-wide opt-out tool, such as:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- National Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that users may still see advertisements after opting out; these advertisements may just not be tailored to your interests based upon your use of the tools above or other tools of your choice where available.
Opting out of cookies and beacon can be addressed by adjusting the device’s browser settings Please note that settings may need to be adjusted on each browser and device you may use.
You may opt-out of any emails or information that we send by following the opt-out mechanism(s) that are provided in the email or information. Where applicable, you may also unsubscribe to any information that you may have signed up to receive from us by following the instructions provided.
Some web browsers may be configured to send Do Not Track signals to websites, or web users may use similar mechanisms, to indicate a preference that certain web technologies not be used to track the user’s online activity. Our Site does not accept or process any such Do Not Track signals or similar mechanisms. As described above, our Site does implement technologies, including cookies, which enable the identification of a web user’s device as it interacts with different websites and applications.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND RETENTION
We use security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access to and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, and destruction of data collected, processed, and stored by our Site. These security measures may include firewalls; encryption; internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices; obligations of confidentiality; and restrictions on logical and physical access to data. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised or that information will remain secure under all circumstances. In the event we utilize third party services in the provision of the Site, we rely on those third parties’ representations and warranties. We retain information we collect through the Site indefinitely, or a shorter period of time as required by applicable law.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from individuals who are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Platform is designed to attract people under the age of 13. If we obtain knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that individual’s information from our databases.
Our Site is intended for use solely within the United States of America and is directed to Customers solely located in the United States of America. We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on or accessible through the Site are intended to be directed to individuals, companies, and other entities located in the United States.
CHANGES TO THIS SITE POLICY
This Site Policy may change from time to time. We will post any changes to the Site Policy on the Site as they become available. All information Jornaya collects is and will be subject to the latest Site Policy in effect at the time the information is collected by our Site.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS