As a company focused on consumer shopping journey data every day, we certainly could have written this week’s blog about the upcoming Cyber Monday shopping, and we did consider it. But, after some thought, we decided we’d rather focus this time reflecting upon some of the things we are thankful for as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches.
Much like the Pilgrims made their journey to America in 1620, and like Jornaya helps its customers see their consumers’ buying journeys, we at Jornaya have been on quite the journey, as well—especially this year. Along the way, there have been many challenges but also, many wonderful successes and highlights we are grateful for. Here are five of the many things we are thankful for this year:
- This list has to start with our customers. We would obviously be nothing without our customers, literally. But, we genuinely enjoy the relationships we have built with our customers over the years, learning from one another and working together to improve our industry.
- We are especially grateful that we had the opportunity to welcome more than 140 of those customers to our Journey 2016 Summit last month in Philadelphia. It was a joy to spend time learning together, as well as having some social time together and we hope to see even more of our customers at our next summit.
- We also could not do what we do without our many wonderful partners. In fact, we are very thankful for and excited to be working with our newest partner, Facebook, and are looking forward to some cool things to come with Facebook in 2017.
- This year, we are especially thankful for Edison Partners for believing in the future of Jornaya and investing in our company to help us realize our vision.
- Most of all, we are thankful for the amazing team that makes up Jornaya. As a company highly focused on hiring not just the most qualified people, but people we know we will all love coming to work with every day, we are extremely thankful for each other.